Private instruction offers students of any level an opportunity to work one-on-one with an NRA certified instructor. Each lesson is customized to the student’s goals, whether it’s solidifying fundamentals, refining specific skills, or simply building confidence. Students who own their own firearms are encouraged to bring them if they would like to become more familiar. Alternatively, The Alamo offers the largest selection of firearm rentals* in SWFL, which can be used to help educate new shooters and/or decide which firearm is a good fit.
- Hourly private instruction by appointment only
- Appointments can be made online
- Private instruction on rifle and shotgun can be arranged directly with the Training Department
- Private CCW classes can be arranged directly with the Training Department
- Additional people can be added to a purchased session on the day of instruction*:
- Second person added for an additional fee
- Maximum is 3 people total per session
- Larger parties and special private classes can be arranged directly with the Training Department
* Students who bring their own firearm to class or private instruction are responsible for purchasing their own ammunition.
* Member discounts apply ONLY to primary booking, not to add-ons
* Member discounts apply ONLY to onsite training.